Sunday, October 26, 2008

FUnniest VIDEO OF MY FREAKIn' LIFE!!

WARNING!! WARNING!! Do not push play on this video if you do not want to laugh until you cry!! SERIOUSLY!!! My dad actually cried because he laughed so hard, and he is the one who says "HAnnah montana" is stupid and pointless and annoying!! I haven't every seen my dad cry, let alone cry from laughing so hard at one of OUR shows!!! It is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny!! (just to let you know, the guy who talks with the accent doesn't really normally talk like that, he is just pretending, that is why it is so funny!!

4 FrEaKiN aMaZiNg PeOpLe CoMmEnTeD!♫♥:

Hayleyclutz said...

Hey it's Hayley!
Your Blog is majorly cute!
Although i disagree, because i think Christmas shouldn't come out till after Thanksgiving, he he jk
Your blog is so cute!
I miss hanging out with you!
We need to hang out!
By the way you are really pretty!
That picture of you is pretty!
Well talk to ya later~Hayley
P.S. I got Contacts! Check out my blog it says it all!

Baylee said...

SWEET!! I will DEFINATELY check out ur blog!! Thanks for all of your compliments, but I think that I don't look too good in that picture! (it's my stinkin freckles!)
Bay

Aly said...

Zip it 'bout the freckles, Bay, you're gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

oh deal with the freckles.... it could be worse@! Sorry I haven't posted in a while..... your video is HILARIOUS! :) Uh..... so yeah..... check your email... BY THE WAY READ THIS OR DIE!

Your text is kinda hard to read.... I suggest you chenge the color a little bit... it's a ittle bright. Maybe it's jsut me.... :O


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

You Are Jasmine!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Independent and adventurous. You don't want much; just to break out of the guilded cage society has put you in and experience life to the fullest. Following orders isn't really one of your strong points, and you would rather live a life of poverty than being forced into something that you hate.


Which Disney Princess Are You?