Friday, October 17, 2008

Sisters Day!! WHOOP WHOOP!! :0)



Hey guys!! I am sorry I haven't posted in a really long time!! I have just been really busy lately with homework and dstuff!! Anyways, today, me and Aly are going to lunch together...by ourselves!!! We are going because last time, me and aly were babysitting while mom and dad went, so we get to go for a fun sisters day!!! I am so excited, because we are going to Dragon Hill (a yummy Chinese restaurant, I would SOOO recommend it!!), which is like pretty close to our house. We're just going to walk there and back to burn off the calories (ha ha!!)! We even get to order by ourselves, AND give a tip!! HEEEHEHEHEEE!!
I love you Aly!! You are the best sister a girl could have!!

1 FrEaKiN aMaZiNg PeOpLe CoMmEnTeD!♫♥:

Aly said...

Awwwwwww, shweet!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

You Are Jasmine!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Independent and adventurous. You don't want much; just to break out of the guilded cage society has put you in and experience life to the fullest. Following orders isn't really one of your strong points, and you would rather live a life of poverty than being forced into something that you hate.


Which Disney Princess Are You?