Hey Guys!! Sorry I haven't posted in forever!!
I got a 4.o!! I am so happy!
And guess what else? I HAVE TO GET MY TONSILS OUT!! AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I have to get them out on December 17th to ??????. I am so scared!
I am so excited, because once thanksgiving break starts, we get to go up to Bear Lake for Thanksgiving, then, two days after, we are going to go to DISNEYLAND!! I am SOOOOOOOOO excited, as is my family too!! Then, 10 days after we get back from Disneyland, I have to get my tonsils out, which is the not so good thing about the break.
Love ya guys,
Baylee
Thursday, November 13, 2008
at
5:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Are Jasmine!

Independent and adventurous. You don't want much; just to break out of the guilded cage society has put you in and experience life to the fullest. Following orders isn't really one of your strong points, and you would rather live a life of poverty than being forced into something that you hate.
Which Disney Princess Are You?













4 FrEaKiN aMaZiNg PeOpLe CoMmEnTeD!♫♥:
Hey Bay Bay, Hey Bay Bay, Hey!!
well your way lucky you get to go to disneyland. i'm jealous! but i am sorry about the whole tonsils thing! i bet you will get to eat lots of ice cream! i highly recommend Baskin Robbins! LOL
I'm coming over after you get out of the hospital to eat ice cream with ya! :P OMFRIKINGOSH! I'm getting a blog like, WEDNESDAY and you better be the first to read it! :)
Hey girl, getting your thonsils out isn't so bad. It just feels like a really bad sore throat. It is so worth it, when you won't get sore throats and thonsilitis anymore. I hope everything goes well. Love you
Post a Comment