Sunday, October 12, 2008

My baby kittens are...leaving!

Okay, so tomorrow My babies (kitties) are leaving to go to the pound. Yesterday, Me and Aly sat in the front of the Wal-Mart Doors for nearly 5 hours, trying really hard to get people to take the kitties home. Although many people nearly took the cute little things, nobody would. then, yesterday, I went door to door trying to get people to take then, but I didn't get very far because it was too dark.
I am so sad. These are the little babies that I watched grow up and took care of........and they are going to the pound, where if people won't take them in a certain amount of time, they will die. I am so sad about it, because I love them so much.
I know that you are probably thinking that I am a physco-path for loving baby kittens so much, but i can't help it, they are so sweet and lovable. Tomorrow is going to be the worst day ever........So much for trying to be optomistic.
Bye guys
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll57/cuzand/September08072-1.jpg
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll57/cuzand/September08099.jpg

2 FrEaKiN aMaZiNg PeOpLe CoMmEnTeD!♫♥:

Ashlie said...

OMG That makes me soooo sad. Just to look at their adorable little faces about makes me cry. I am so sorry that they left. I wish I could have kept one. I'm so sorry for you.

Anonymous said...

i'm SOOOOOOOOO sorry Bay! if my mom liked the cute kitties I'd TOTALLY have one! I don't think you are a psycho-path alone... I'm one too! Don't feel bad! :P


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

You Are Jasmine!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Independent and adventurous. You don't want much; just to break out of the guilded cage society has put you in and experience life to the fullest. Following orders isn't really one of your strong points, and you would rather live a life of poverty than being forced into something that you hate.


Which Disney Princess Are You?