I have been tagged by Mikayla!!
Okay, here goes.
First random fact:
1. I am a complete germiphobe.
2. I am DEATHLY afraid of bees, although I have never been stung, and hope to keep it that way.
3. I hate the noise when someone scrapes a fork against a plate!(And my dad and sister do it everyday during dinner just to make me cringe!!)
4. I am OCD about my grades!! OBSESSIVE!!
5. I have always wanted to go to Switzerland.
6. I am a CRAZY sleeper! (I go to sleep in a normal position, and wake up upside down!)
7. I can't go to sleep while the T.V. is on!
8. I HATE HAMBURGER WITH A PASSION!!
That is pretty much it!!
See ya,
Baylee
Sunday, November 16, 2008
at
2:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Are Jasmine!

Independent and adventurous. You don't want much; just to break out of the guilded cage society has put you in and experience life to the fullest. Following orders isn't really one of your strong points, and you would rather live a life of poverty than being forced into something that you hate.
Which Disney Princess Are You?













6 FrEaKiN aMaZiNg PeOpLe CoMmEnTeD!♫♥:
Hahaha loved your facts haha ♥ ya
any who i sort of lied to my mom and other things like not doing my chores OOPS! haha oh well it's over now
Good to know! Love ya girl! We all have to lie once in our lives, right?
Baylee
ya Exactly but unfourtanatley my time was now haha
love u forever,
Mikayla
You are hilarious..... 3 more days till I get my blog! EEP! It's gonna be purple! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAY! you'll be the first of my friends to read it!
Baylee, just so you know your blog is one of my favorites. Drew says lets listen to Baylee's blog.......because we blast your music choices and he dances. You are so beautiful.....We love you!
Haha...
Remember when you ordered that cheeseburger and we had to check your forehead to make sure you weren't fevering?
I wonder if there's a word for being scared of hamburger? Like hamophobia or something?
Post a Comment