Sunday, June 29, 2008

MY B-DAY!! Thanks Mom and Dad!!..and everyone else!!

I HAD THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!! I chose to go shopping with Aly and Mom, we went to Plato's Closet, Kohl's, and Ross!! We found the cutest stuff and we had a BLAST! I got a BRAND new Bike that is ADORABLE, I also got the CUTEST mirror that goes behind my door, butterfingers, some $, a dress, a CUTE butterfly watch(thanks deid, I LOVE it!!), a CUTE bracelet (thanks Suzanne, I wear it EVERYDAY!!), and also thankyou Grandma Ree and Grandma Tudi for the money, I am saving up to buy an IPOD!! WHOO! I have had the best birthday ever! Thanks to everyone for making this the best birthday EVER!! Thanks mom and dad, and aly!! (I LOVE YOU GUYS!!) Love,
Bay

2 FrEaKiN aMaZiNg PeOpLe CoMmEnTeD!♫♥:

Angie said...

Dear Baylee,
I love your blog. I learn alot about you by reading it. I am so happy you had a great birthday. I loved hearing about your shopping spree. I know you love shopping. You are fun to shop with, too.
Hope to see you soon. Love, Gma Ree

Mikayla said...

hey bay we need to hang out i love you soo much and i just ant to talk to you more and um do you still want to be locker partners next year i mean i know we discused it but reply and tell me if you still do and also i made a new blog that is strictly devoted to making layouts if you wan to check it out there is a link on my blog you should check it out it's still kind of starting but i'm sure it will be better after i get gong anyways i just wanted to talk to you call me anytime
love you,
mikayla


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

You Are Jasmine!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Independent and adventurous. You don't want much; just to break out of the guilded cage society has put you in and experience life to the fullest. Following orders isn't really one of your strong points, and you would rather live a life of poverty than being forced into something that you hate.


Which Disney Princess Are You?