This weekend we went up to Bear Lake, and we had TWO reunions to go to! One was at the lake, and one was at Grandma Tudi's house. First, I'll tell ya about the lake one: IT WAS SO FUN!! I went on the boat with a bunch of people and we went Kneeboarding, Wakeboarding, and tubing. I went on the Kneeboard, because I don't think I could have done wakeboarding. So, I got my life Jacket on and then just jumped in the water..IT WAS FREEZING!! But when they started to go, I brought my knees up where they were supposed to be and we started going really fast! I was on the kneeboard for at least thirty minutes, so they slowed down so I couldn't go anymore, and then they said really suspiciously, "OoPs, she fell off"!! It was hilarious! (although, I would've probably kicked myself off!! I was on for a long time, but I wasn't even doing anything exciting like tricks, I was just hanging out riding the kneeboard!)
Carter and Aly went on the water weenie with the kids!! She has some pretty funny stories about that, but I don't want to type what she might put on her blog! The water weenie is this GIANT banana with handles and seats on it, so you can pull it behind a boat, and it is a BLAST! Aly and Carter kept getting dragged off of it, and Carter told me that he did an AWESOME side flip off of the banana (he was quite proud I might add)! :)
At the other reunion, IT WAS A BLAST, too! We had a lot of water games and just got to play with cousins! We played tug of war and it was so fun, We won once, and the other team did too! We had the raffle and Aly won lipgloss, a hot dog roaster, and a speed racer car, which she gave to Cartie-Bug ( he is the BIGGEST fan of speed racer, so he LOVED them!!)! We also had a talent show and me and Aly did an assortment of girls camp songs like: Baby Shark, watch the waves hit the wall, I know a mormon boy, and mormon boys...keep in mind that those are the only ones we SANG. If I told you all of the ones that we know, it would take forever!
I am really glad that we went to the reunions cause they were so fun!
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Family Reunions!
at
7:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Are Jasmine!

Independent and adventurous. You don't want much; just to break out of the guilded cage society has put you in and experience life to the fullest. Following orders isn't really one of your strong points, and you would rather live a life of poverty than being forced into something that you hate.
Which Disney Princess Are You?













2 FrEaKiN aMaZiNg PeOpLe CoMmEnTeD!♫♥:
I am so glad that you had fun at the reunions Bay. You are such a fun person to be around. I love Ya Mom
Thanks momma!! You are MORE fun to be around...so beat THAT!! Just kidding!! :) Love you tonz mom!
bay
Post a Comment