Friday, June 20, 2008

My FREAKIN' CUTE movie buddy!!

Just look at that little face!! He is not sad, he is doing what we call "The puppy Dog Face".

Just recently, a movie theater has been built in walking distance from our house! Me and Cartie-Bug have been having a blast going to movies there. We walk there and then grab a couple of snacks there! It has been so fun going with him, especially because of the way he reacts when we get there early and are the only ones until the movie starts (DANG- wouldn't it be so fun to be the only ones watching the movie, you could like go and dance in front of the screen and no one would be yelling at you to get out?) Last time me and Carter went to go see Kung Fu Panda and we really loved it; it was adorable and had a good message. The last couple of days our main game we play on the trampoline has been Kung Fu Panda, and Carter is usually the Panda and I am the little praying mantis (K, I know you are all laughing right now, but praying mantisis are pretty dang cool!!!!! So.....HA!!) Anyway, I don't have any pictures of me and cartie going, so until I get one, I will post a picture of how DANG cute carter is!

5 FrEaKiN aMaZiNg PeOpLe CoMmEnTeD!♫♥:

Hayleyclutz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

You are so funny, Baylee... I wisdh MY PARENTS would let me get a blog... maybe I'll get one... undercover! :) jk! LOVE YA BAY!

-BriAnna

Derk, Heather, and Girls said...

Baylee just wanted to let you know I think you are awesome. Thanks for babysitting Lauren a few weeks ago. She LOVES you! Your blog looks great.

Deidra said...

You are so pretty......LUCKY! Anyway I think that it is awsome that you are "Parker" I mean Carter are going to movies. That you be so awsome to get to have a movie theatre in walking distance. Love ya.....Happy Birthday Thursday!

Mikayla said...

hi baylee i feel terrible i missed your birthday but your new design is cute i make you a new header board if you just email me what paper you want me to use and also i wanna know what i can get you for your birthday and please do not reply saying to's ok you don't have to get me anything becuase i really insist on it so comment me back or email me that too k my e- mail is mikaylakapp@comcast.net
so reply asap
love,
mikayla
P.S. happy late brithday : D


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

You Are Jasmine!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Independent and adventurous. You don't want much; just to break out of the guilded cage society has put you in and experience life to the fullest. Following orders isn't really one of your strong points, and you would rather live a life of poverty than being forced into something that you hate.


Which Disney Princess Are You?