
OH MY GOSH!!!!!! I must say I got a little teary eyed watching Kayla and Kupono dancing on SO You think you can FREAKIN dance!!! The reason I put the FREAKIN in there is cause it is THE BEST SHOW EVER! Anyways, this is BY FAR my favorite dance on this show. Incredible. I got chills the whole time.
Anyways, those of you who didn't actually get to see it on SYTYCD, I will tell you a little about the story of the dance.
It is about An Addiction. Kayla is the addict (of drugs, or whatever it may be) and Kupono is the Addiction. It is so sad, because everytime she tries to get away from him, he smirks because he knows she is going to come back. I just love the way they portrayed it. It was incredible. There was just so much emotion. Anyways, you should watch it!!
Friday, July 10, 2009
at
4:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Are Jasmine!

Independent and adventurous. You don't want much; just to break out of the guilded cage society has put you in and experience life to the fullest. Following orders isn't really one of your strong points, and you would rather live a life of poverty than being forced into something that you hate.
Which Disney Princess Are You?













1 FrEaKiN aMaZiNg PeOpLe CoMmEnTeD!♫♥:
Whoa. You were right! I got chills too. So You Think You Can Dance is a way awesome show, but I hardly ever get to see it!
Post a Comment