Sunday, July 5, 2009

I DID IT!! I RAN 8 1/2 MILES!!! GOOOOO ME!!!

Photobucket
Can you guys even BELIEVE IT???????? I ran 8 1/2 miles!! OKay, actually I ran seven and a half, and walked one! BUT WHO CARES????? I MADE IT!!! I feel soo..Sooo...Exhilerated! Plus, I did it in under two hours! I am SOOO HAPPY!!!!! I still just can't believe it!
It started at seven in the morning on the fourth of july, and so I had to get up at six thirty! I know, CRAZY EARLY, huh? Anyways, I got there and got my T-shirt, and got my camel pack and ipod ready, and me and Suzanne were off! (you are probably wondering who Suzanne is, but I am talking about my AWESOME neighbor who came up to Paris, ID with us! SO FUN!! Me and her have been running together for a while, so It was fun to test our running abilities!)
Once I finished, I FELT AMAZING!!! I was all sweaty and sore, and exhausted! I walked home with my family, who rode in the car along side me for the last fourth of a mile and cheered me on, (I know, they are SOOOOOOO sweet!) and once I got home, I took a bath, and got all ready, and then, shockingly, after so many people do on the "Biggest Loser", Tragically threw up. Yep, It was probably the hardest thing that I have ever done.
I remember, at about the fifth mile, when Suzanne started running faster than me, and passed WAY in front of me, I was so sad. I just felt like I was a failure, and that I couldn't do it, And I just started to cry. I knew that crying wasn't going to get me to the finish line, so I tried to pull it together, and said a little prayer. In about one second, I felt like I had a whole bunch of energy all of the sudden, and I had a different attitude. I felt like I could do it. And I didn't care how fast I ran, or even If I was the last person to finish, I just ran, at my own pace! It was awesome!
Anyways, now that it is over, I am so glad that I did it. It was SOOOOO worth it!
P.s- Thanks Suzanne, for being willing to run with me, and for being just...well, you know....AWESOME!!! :) And thanks to my family (mom, dad, aly, cartie, and Grandma) for being so supportive and cheering me on right when I was ready to give up!! Love you all!

6 FrEaKiN aMaZiNg PeOpLe CoMmEnTeD!♫♥:

Amber said...

Baylee, you are awesome! I am SOOOOO proud of you! Way to not give up...you totally inspire me to do better everyday! Love ya!

Angie said...

BayBay, I am so stinkin proud of you for doing that run. You are such an inspiration to me. I was so proud of you and Suz for even being willing to attempt it. It was so exciting to see you come to the finish line and see how proud you were of your accomplishment. You are the BEST! Momma

Angie said...

BayBay, I am so stinkin proud of you for doing that run. You are such an inspiration to me. I was so proud of you and Suz for even being willing to attempt it. It was so exciting to see you come to the finish line and see how proud you were of your accomplishment. You are the BEST! Momma

Ashlie said...

Congratulations! I knew you could do! I'm glad you never give up!! Go Baylee!!! Woo!

JC said...

Way to GO! That is awesome! (BTW I think Idaho is Up from Utah not Down)

Baylee said...

Thanks so much guys!! You are all so sweet, and SOOOOOOO incredible! Thanks for being there for me, and being so supportive! Love you all!!
P.S.- I LOVE YOU MOMMA!!!! <3


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

You Are Jasmine!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Independent and adventurous. You don't want much; just to break out of the guilded cage society has put you in and experience life to the fullest. Following orders isn't really one of your strong points, and you would rather live a life of poverty than being forced into something that you hate.


Which Disney Princess Are You?