
OMGOSH!!! They are seriously TEENY!! (When I say teeny, I
MEAN teeny!!)

Keep in mind that this basket is about as big as my hand, and the kitten is as big as my palm!!

Look at that little face!! We had to stuff the basket with napkins because it was so tiny!

Oh!! So cute!!!!!!! :)
Yes, we REALLY ARE THE OWNERS OF FIVE GORGEOUS KITTENS!! They are all doing well so far and are as cute as ever. They are all black and they look like their mom! Last night, she went into labor at about 9:00 p.m. (perfect- it was right past my bedtime, go paisley!) and finished it off with an adorable little kitten at about 12:00 at night. So, me and
Aly stayed up WAY past our bedtimes, but it was worth it, we got to see 2 of the 5 kittens being born! Normally, I would be exhausted today after staying up until 12:00 on a school night, but what has kept me awake is the adrenaline rush!!! These kittens are SO ADORABLE!! The funny thing is is they all already have their own little personalities!! They are the CUTEST things in the WHOLE WORLD!! (One little exception, Carter was really cute and still is!!)
2 FrEaKiN aMaZiNg PeOpLe CoMmEnTeD!♫♥:
OHMYGOSH! I can't wait to see your kittens Bay! By the way, I love your room! It's SOOOOOOO cool! (I checked the pics!)
My room is cool, huh? Thanks for commenting Bri!! Luv ya
Bay
Post a Comment