Okay, I am just going to tell you right now what happened and then tell you the story. Me and Aly got bit and scratched really bad today. Now for how it happened:
Aly went down to check on paisley (our cat) to see if she had her kittens. Tootsie (our evil cat) managed to follow her down, and Tootsie HATES paisley. So..., the two cats got in a really bad fight..with Aly in the middle. So, as you all can see the near future, Yes, Aly did get scratched a bit. (A bit is a little bit of an understatement!!)
Later, I went down to check on Paisley to see if she was going into labor. I went down, shut the door so Tootsie wouldn't get in. I petted Paisley, and talked sweet to her......and I went to go get her more food. And, that is when it happened. She thought I was heading towards the door to let Tootsie in, so she started to ATTACK my leg. She bit through my shoe and It is bleeding and purple. And, She scratched up my leg. It was horrible. Then, I was teary eyed and shaking, but the door was shut, I was locked in. So, I slowly stepped towards the door to make my escape. But, Paisley didn't think that idea was too hot. So she started to hiss really loud and was freaking out. This happened about ten times until I finally screamed, " MOM!!" and superman came to save me (mom was superman at that moment)!! Well, it was quite the incident. I didn't have much details on Aly because I didn't know the whole stitch, but I'm sure she will have more Details on her blog. The bright side is, we might be getting some cute little kittens sometime soon. See you guys! P.S.- If you think this story was a little too Drama-ful, just know that I AM a Drama Queen, so just a heads up. I kind of did the craziness on purpose!! Bear with me!
Monday, April 7, 2008
The surprising story of today...it involves me, aly, and cat bites.
at
4:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Are Jasmine!

Independent and adventurous. You don't want much; just to break out of the guilded cage society has put you in and experience life to the fullest. Following orders isn't really one of your strong points, and you would rather live a life of poverty than being forced into something that you hate.
Which Disney Princess Are You?













1 FrEaKiN aMaZiNg PeOpLe CoMmEnTeD!♫♥:
HAHA funny baylee i mean not the getting hurt part but him biting throgh your shoe wow that takes alot of teth sharpness haha you are so funny c u tomorrow!
Post a Comment