SHE IS FREAKING AMAZING! I LOVE Elisa! She is an AMAZING Italian singer who just has NATURAl talent, you can totally just tell. Her voice gave me the goose bumps! NOT KIDDING! Make sure that you listen to the WHOLE song, or at least till the chorus, because it is SO GOOD! The chorus really is my favorite part. IT IS AMAZING!
Thursday, October 22, 2009
at
7:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Are Jasmine!

Independent and adventurous. You don't want much; just to break out of the guilded cage society has put you in and experience life to the fullest. Following orders isn't really one of your strong points, and you would rather live a life of poverty than being forced into something that you hate.
Which Disney Princess Are You?













1 FrEaKiN aMaZiNg PeOpLe CoMmEnTeD!♫♥:
Wow. She has the most amazing voice. I wish I could sing like that!
Post a Comment