Saturday, September 26, 2009

SCHOLARSHIPS!!!

Photobucket
Oh my gosh! I found the MOST AMAZING WEBSITE EVER!It is called: http://www.zinch.com My sister came about it a while ago, and I LOVE IT!! It is an amazing way to get scholarships of all kinds! SERIOUSLY! I am working on one now, a 500 word essay on the science of robotics, that if I win, I will get a lap-top! SHWEET, HUH? The coolest part about this website is that you add friends on it, (like facebook, but a lot safer. All of your stuff is 100% private.) and they win scholarships, then you get THE SAME amount of money that they won. And I know this is sounding a little too good to be true, but it is SOOOO REAL YOU GUYS! Honestly, it is a really good, really safe, really helpful way to earn money for college, so I am starting now!
And ALSO, If I don't win this scholarship (probably won't but who knows, right?)I need an alternate way to make money to BUY won! Anybody have any ideas? I am open to any IDEAS! SYRSLY! Thanks guys! :)
P.S- oh ya!! Went garage sale-ing today!! SO FUN! SYRSLY!! You guys should try it some time! When you get addicted, don't come crying to me! (I am just kidding!! :P)

0 FrEaKiN aMaZiNg PeOpLe CoMmEnTeD!♫♥:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

You Are Jasmine!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Independent and adventurous. You don't want much; just to break out of the guilded cage society has put you in and experience life to the fullest. Following orders isn't really one of your strong points, and you would rather live a life of poverty than being forced into something that you hate.


Which Disney Princess Are You?