Sunday, June 7, 2009

I LOVE YOU SO AMAZINGLY MUCH KAYLA!!!

Photobucket
I LOVE YOU, KAYLA!! YOU ARE FREAKING INCREDIBLEE TALENTED!!!
OMGosh, this is all I could have hoped for and more!! You should have heard the scream when I looked for the first time!!! (It nearly busted Aly's ears!! It was a close one...)!! I AM SO HAPPY!! OH MY HECK!! You freakin' just made my day!! Okay, nevermind, you made my life!! OH MY GOSH!! OH MY GOSH!!! oH MY GOSH!!!
To all of you who are wondering what the heck this post is about...my BFF Kayla just made me a new background and header and I AM LOVING THE CRAP OUT OF IT!! True dat. She is SOOOOOO talented and has very creative and FREAKIN' cute backgrounds and headers, and cute buttons!! I would strongly reccomend going to her blog designing website: http://sodazzlingblogs.blogspot.com
Again, thank you so much kayla!! HOW CAN I EVER REPAY YOU?????

3 FrEaKiN aMaZiNg PeOpLe CoMmEnTeD!♫♥:

Mikayla said...

I am so glad you like it it turned out gougeously!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

it's SOOOOOOO DANG CUTE! :D luv it, Bayer!

Ashlie said...

I added your button! I like your layout. Cute cute.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

You Are Jasmine!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Independent and adventurous. You don't want much; just to break out of the guilded cage society has put you in and experience life to the fullest. Following orders isn't really one of your strong points, and you would rather live a life of poverty than being forced into something that you hate.


Which Disney Princess Are You?