OH MY GOSH!! I was on the computer, just minding my own business, when all of the sudden the movie "Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen" popped into my head!! Then, I was like,: "OH MY GOSH, how cool would it be if that was my blog title"? And then i was like: "AWESOME"!! Because I am a teenager, AND a drama queen!! I mean, how much more fitting could it get? Anyways, that is it! See you guys!
Baylee
Thursday, January 22, 2009
The Confessions of a teenage drama queen..
at
2:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You Are Jasmine!

Independent and adventurous. You don't want much; just to break out of the guilded cage society has put you in and experience life to the fullest. Following orders isn't really one of your strong points, and you would rather live a life of poverty than being forced into something that you hate.
Which Disney Princess Are You?













6 FrEaKiN aMaZiNg PeOpLe CoMmEnTeD!♫♥:
It fits very well BayBay! Love it!
Ha ha Baylee! That's funny! That totally fits me too! haha! I have been missing you every day in gym! I wouldn't go back for the gym part but it was fun seeing you everyday there! LOL! TTYS!
Nice! I think that fits me too! Especially after a day of trying to tolerate my archenemy! (You might know.... miss E) Still! I think that's hilarious! Be sure to check my blog.... cause its got my story! :)
Haha bay WOW we really need to get together again i'll call you this week okay love ya :D
SWEET!! Sounds so fun! We seriously do need to hang out!!
Luv ya
Bay
baylee, you are Sooo hilarious!
Post a Comment