Thursday, August 21, 2008

SCHOOL!!! OMGosh!! Where did my summer go?

I am surprised, because I am actually a little excited for school!! But I am really sad that my summer is gone and I don't get to be with my family as much; because of homework and all that CRAZY stuff. So, here is my schedule:
1. Algebra 1- Willis (LOVE HER!!)
2. Gym- Lasater
3. Band- Poulter
4. Lunch
5. Chinese 1- Duke
6. Science- Ludlow
7. Utah Studies- Lasater (AGAIN!!)
8. English- Champi
I like all of my teachers , except for Mr. Poulter (OF COURSE), because who likes him? NOT ME!!! See ya everyone,
Bay

3 FrEaKiN aMaZiNg PeOpLe CoMmEnTeD!♫♥:

Anonymous said...

oh my freakin gosh I still can't believe we have 5 classes together, and we do't even have lunch together! weird! :)hope to see you tonite!

Yen said...

O my gosh Bailey. I like Mr. Poulter. Oh yeah, by the way, it's Yen, Aly's friend. Tell her I said hi! Anyways, the reason I like him is that high school band is WAY, WAY, WAY hard, at least at Davis High. Then again, I understand the intimidating side of Mr. Poulter. I hope you have a great year! Champi is awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Yen! you rock!
Yeah...Mr. Poulter is very intimidating to me!!
Baylee


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

You Are Jasmine!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Independent and adventurous. You don't want much; just to break out of the guilded cage society has put you in and experience life to the fullest. Following orders isn't really one of your strong points, and you would rather live a life of poverty than being forced into something that you hate.


Which Disney Princess Are You?