I would like to dedicate this paragraph to my Amazing parents!
My mom: She is always there for me and always makes me feel good about myself. When I am sad, she makes me feel better and happy. I look up to her and admire her in everything she does. She is a great example to me ( If you ask her, she will disagree!), and I love her so much. When I have had a bad day, I come home, and she just automatically knows what to do, whether I need a hug, or to be alone ( that is not the case, most of the time!). Her hugs make you feel so good, and she says that they chase away any mad feelings from you ( the weird thing is, they actually work!!!). She is such a good supporter, in everything that I do, and always encourages me to do my best. Even if something doesn't go right, she is very understanding and is always there for me. I love you mommy!! p.s. You have the BEST advice for anything!!! Love, Your Baydee Bug!
My dad: He works everyday so that we can live the way that we are living. He is a very good example and is also very understanding. He is very sweet and nice about anything. Even if someone is in a bad mood, he try's to get them to be happy so that we can have an enjoyable day. Thank you dad for everything you do!! I appreciate everything you do and you are a very good role model to me, keep doing what your doing, we love you!!!!!! Thanks for being my dad!! Also, thank you for that FUN and AWESOME trip to San Diego and Sea World, it was a new and VERY memorable experience! I love you so much!
Love,
Bay-Bay!!
My mom: She is always there for me and always makes me feel good about myself. When I am sad, she makes me feel better and happy. I look up to her and admire her in everything she does. She is a great example to me ( If you ask her, she will disagree!), and I love her so much. When I have had a bad day, I come home, and she just automatically knows what to do, whether I need a hug, or to be alone ( that is not the case, most of the time!). Her hugs make you feel so good, and she says that they chase away any mad feelings from you ( the weird thing is, they actually work!!!). She is such a good supporter, in everything that I do, and always encourages me to do my best. Even if something doesn't go right, she is very understanding and is always there for me. I love you mommy!! p.s. You have the BEST advice for anything!!! Love, Your Baydee Bug!
My dad: He works everyday so that we can live the way that we are living. He is a very good example and is also very understanding. He is very sweet and nice about anything. Even if someone is in a bad mood, he try's to get them to be happy so that we can have an enjoyable day. Thank you dad for everything you do!! I appreciate everything you do and you are a very good role model to me, keep doing what your doing, we love you!!!!!! Thanks for being my dad!! Also, thank you for that FUN and AWESOME trip to San Diego and Sea World, it was a new and VERY memorable experience! I love you so much!
Love,
Bay-Bay!!















4 FrEaKiN aMaZiNg PeOpLe CoMmEnTeD!♫♥:
HI BAYLEE UUU DO YOU OR ANY OF YOUR FAMILY HAVE A E-MAIL SO I CAN E-MAIL YOU THE INSTRUCTIONS BECAUSE THATS HOW I GOT IT IS FROM THAT E-MAIL SO YA AND COMMENT BACK AND TELL ME WHAT IT IS THANKS I'LL SEE YOU AT SCHOOL I GUESS!
o and check out our family blog it also has a scrapbook paper layout
http://www.derkheathergirls.blogspot.com/
YEAHHH!! Just email it to my mom, apeach2@msn.com ~OR~ my sis, cuzand@msn.com!
Bay Bay,
You are the sweetest little thing. I am so proud of the person that you are becoming. You are an example to me and I am constantly amazed at your integrity, despite the fact that you are surrounded by teenagers who are trying thier darndest to chisle away at it. I am glad that you still think me and dad are cool and fun and nice and I want you to know that I am enjoying every minute of it. I hope that it will never change. You have done so well in school(straight A's 3.92 GPA) Smarty pants dad said that he never did that well. You are so stinkin responsible and smart. I am jealous!!! I love ya more than my luggage! Mom
Ahhhh.....thanks mom. *Tear*! I love you so much too and I think that U R AMAZING!! You are doing the best job you can and I love you! Keep up the awsomeness!
Love,
Baydee
Post a Comment