Saturday, February 2, 2008

Student Of The Month!!! WHOO!!

I was nominated to be student of the month and am very happy!! The teacher that nominated me was Mrs. Swenson who teaches Utah Studies. She is so fun and nice, she cracks jokes every now and then and it adds a little bit of Fun-ness ( That is a word I made up!) to our class ( who would have guessed I would say something good about Jr. STINKING high!). I went to a Student of the month breakfast the other day, It was REALLY good!! I also got a BUNCH of certificates to various places, being: Domino's, Costa Vida, Classic Skating....etc. I am really physced about it and will have my picture up on our school wall, Scary......!!!!! Anyways, I am going to end this paragraph with my usual paragraph ending thingie, here it is: Hope this finds you all well in your various little places!! HeeHee!! Sorry peeps, I am HIPER!! I am excited for the superbowl; YAYY!!! Okay, well, I better go!! See you guys!!!

0 FrEaKiN aMaZiNg PeOpLe CoMmEnTeD!♫♥:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

You Are Jasmine!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Independent and adventurous. You don't want much; just to break out of the guilded cage society has put you in and experience life to the fullest. Following orders isn't really one of your strong points, and you would rather live a life of poverty than being forced into something that you hate.


Which Disney Princess Are You?